Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A New Leaf

I don't know just why I put off updating my blog. I have great ideas. I take the pictures and upload them to my computer. And that's where it ends.

I can't figure out why I have such a resistance. I love to write. I want to keep a journal, and this is the best way in the world to do it. The only thing I have been able to come up with is that I want each post to be perfect. That means, I write it in Word and check it over and revise it a time or two, and then look it over again to make sure, then at last I feel I can post it. All that doing takes time and so the days slide by and nothing gets added.

So I decided that I would just write something each day, or at least a few times a week. I decided I would just write like I was updating a good friend or family member on what's going on in our lives. If I make a mistake, well, so be it.

Anyway, that's the plan. Wish me luck, won't you?

Gloria

2 comments:

addicted to life said...

sure, i wish u luck :)
it is very hard to write every day when u have a full time job.

but sometimes when we push ourselves to make things perfect ... we just do nothing !?!? that's why i also write in a hurry 2 times weekly... and never have time to write exactly this idea i had few hours ago
:)

Unknown said...

today our lesson was on journal writting and it has really sparked my attention. I always ask mom for stories and she can never remember. So I always said that I would always right in my journal so my kids would know me better.2 Nephi 25: 23 it states that we need to keep a journal for our children so that they can believe in Christ.I love to read your blog because I feel closer to you and I feel that I know you better.